This delightful three bedroom Pueblo Villa is set within the quiet internal gardens of a cluster of a semi-closed community located at ‘Desert Gold’.
Comfortably furnished throughout, patio doors lead out from the lounge area to a terrace including a barbecue and dining facilities, great for lazy lunches or evenings dining alfresco.
The property provides privacy and tranquility. The communal pool is surrounded by beautiful gardens of all resort facilities; Golf Course, Club House, Golf Academy, Tennis, Paddle Tennis, Crocodile Club Restaurant, El Torrente Restaurant, The Sierra Sports & Fitness Club, Children’s Play Areas and Swimming Pools.
- Kitchen Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Hob, Fridge/Freezer, Coffee Machine.
- Lounge A/C Unit, Ceiling Fan, Flat screen TV with Satellite, DVD Player, Dining Facilities, Fireplace, Patio Doors and Terrace.
- Guest Bedroom Double Bed, A/C Unit, Ceiling Fan.
- Guest Bedroom Single Bed, A/C Unit, Ceiling Fan.
- Bathroom Bath with overhead Shower, Shower, WC, Single Washbasin, Bidet & Hairdryer.
- Separate WC Single Washbasin, WC.
- Master Bedroom with En Suite King Size, A/C Unit, Ceiling Fan, Patio Doors with Balcony, Shower, WC, Single Washbasin.
- External Built-in barbecue, Pergola, Open Dining Area, Petanque Pitch.
- Internet Wi-Fi system present within the property.
- View Views of Desert Gold community gardens and the mountain ranges beyond as well as The Indiana course can be admired from the Master bedroom balcony.
- Type: Oval Style Community Pool
- Access: Steps, Ladder
- Depth: 1.20m - 2.00m
- Dimensions: 17.70m x 9.00m
- Open Poolside Shower
The Clubhouse Groceries List
Located in the Resorts Clubhouse Bar, The Clubhouse Groceries list provides all the necessaries available by pre-order and collection every day from 08.00hrs – 22.00hrs, it stocks a “micro” selection of items such as :-
- Breakfast Items
- Semi Cured Cheese
- Tinned Foods, Macaroni Pasta and Condiments
- Snacks and Chocolates
- Beers and Soft Drinks, Mineral Water and Milk
- Sun Screen & After Sun Cream
- Cleaning Materials and Household Items
Maid Cleaning Service:
Light clean & make beds.
New linen and new towels not included.
1 Bed Apartment & Townhouse – 16€
2 Bed Apartment & Townhouse – 20€
3 Bed Apartment & Townhouse – 24€
2 Bed Country Cottage – 24€
3 Bed Country Cottage – 30€
4 Bed Country Cottage – 36€
3 Bed Country Villa – 36€
4 Bed Country Villa & Country House – 44€
Properties with basement additional – 14.50€
Linen & Towel Change Supplement
Accommodation prices do not include a linen or towel change unless you stay for 7 days or longer. The standard towel provision is 1 Bath and 1 Hand towel per person.
1 Double or Twin Room Linen Change – 25€
1 Bath and Hand towel change – 4€
Extra Bath and Hand towel per person – 4€
Price Per Person Per Day
Breakfast at El Torrente
Cooked or Continental – 16.50€
Children’s 6-12 yrs – 9.50€
Children <6 yrs – 0€
Prices - 7 Nights Standard Occupancy of 5 People
|Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|
|4th – 30th Jun||1st Apr – 3rd Jun||14th Jul – 7th Sep|
|1st – 18th Oct||1st – 13th Jul||21st Dec – 7th Jan 2019|
|1st Nov – 20th Dec||8th – 30th Sep|
|8th Jan – 14th Feb 2019||19th – 31st Oct|
|15th – 28th Feb 2019|
|1st – 31st Mar 2019|
This property shares the following facilities with surrounding properties:
- Bicycle Hire
- Kids Club
- Childrens Play Area
- Internet / Wi-Fi Hotspots Available
- Games Room
- Gated Entrance
- Resort Information Office
- Multi-purpose court
- Gym & Fitness
- Complex Pool(s)
- Walking / Cycling Trails
- Spa / Beauty Treatments