This delightful three bedroom Pueblo Villa is set within the quiet internal gardens of La Rosa, within a cluster of a semi-closed community in the heart of the resort. The property provides privacy and tranquillity and benefits from use of the communal swimming pool. Beautifully designed and furnished throughout, this charming cottage offers frontline views of the 18th Hole of the Championship Indiana golf course and mountains beyond.
Outside is a large terrace area with pergola and built in barbecue, where you can truly relax and unwind. Located within easy access of all resort facilities; Golf Course, Club House, Golf Academy, Tennis, Paddle Tennis, Crocodile Club Restaurant, El Torrente Restaurant, The Sierra Sports & Fitness Club, Children’s Play Areas and Swimming Pools.
- Kitchen Washing Machine, Microwave, Oven, Hob, Fridge/Freezer, Coffee Machine.
- Lounge A/C Unit, Ceiling Fan, Flat Screen TV with Satellite, DVD Player, Dining Facilities, Patio Doors, Fireplace, Terrace.
- Guest Bedroom Twin Beds, Ceiling Fan.
- Bathroom Bath with over head Shower, Shower, WC, Single Washbasin, Bidet, Hairdryer.
- Separate WC Single Washbasin, WC.
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Twin Beds, A/C Unit, Patio Doors, Balcony, Bath with over head Shower, WC, Single Washbasin, Bidet.
- Guest Bedroom with En Suite Twin Beds, Ceiling Fan, Shower, WC, Single Washbasin.
- External Built-in barbecue, Pergola, Open dining area.
- Internet Wi-Fi system present within the property.
- View To the beautiful landscaped gardens and frontline views of the 18th hole of the Championship Indiana golf course with mountain views beyond.
- Type: Freeform Style Community Pool
- Access: Steps, Ladder
- Depth: 1.20m - 2.05m
- Dimensions: 14.00m x 6.00m
- Open Poolside Shower
The Clubhouse Groceries List
Located in the Resorts Clubhouse Bar, The Clubhouse Groceries list provides all the necessaries available by pre-order and collection every day from 08.00hrs – 22.00hrs, it stocks a “micro” selection of items such as :-
- Breakfast Items
- Semi Cured Cheese
- Tinned Foods, Macaroni Pasta and Condiments
- Snacks and Chocolates
- Beers and Soft Drinks, Mineral Water and Milk
- Sun Screen & After Sun Cream
- Cleaning Materials and Household Items
Maid Cleaning Service:
Light clean & make beds.
New linen and new towels not included.
1 Bed Apartment & Townhouse – 16€
2 Bed Apartment & Townhouse – 20€
3 Bed Apartment & Townhouse – 24€
2 Bed Country Cottage – 24€
3 Bed Country Cottage – 30€
4 Bed Country Cottage – 36€
3 Bed Country Villa – 36€
4 Bed Country Villa & Country House – 44€
Properties with basement additional – 14.50€
Linen & Towel Change Supplement
Accommodation prices do not include a linen or towel change unless you stay for 7 days or longer. The standard towel provision is 1 Bath and 1 Hand towel per person.
1 Double or Twin Room Linen Change – 25€
1 Bath and Hand towel change – 4€
Extra Bath and Hand towel per person – 4€
Price Per Person Per Day
Breakfast at El Torrente
Cooked or Continental – 16.50€
Children’s 6-12 yrs – 9.50€
Children <6 yrs – 0€
Prices - 7 Nights Standard Occupancy of 6 People
|Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|
|4th – 30th Jun||1st Apr – 3rd Jun||14th Jul – 7th Sep|
|1st – 18th Oct||1st – 13th Jul||21st Dec – 7th Jan 2019|
|1st Nov – 20th Dec||8th – 30th Sep|
|8th Jan – 14th Feb 2019||19th – 31st Oct|
|15th – 28th Feb 2019|
|1st – 31st Mar 2019|
This property shares the following facilities with surrounding properties:
- Bicycle Hire
- Kids Club
- Childrens Play Area
- Internet / Wi-Fi Hotspots Available
- Games Room
- Gated Entrance
- Resort Information Office
- Multi-purpose court
- Gym & Fitness
- Complex Pool(s)
- Walking / Cycling Trails
- Spa / Beauty Treatments