This four bedroom stylish Country Villa is beautifully designed throughout. Overlooking the 17th hole of the Indiana course it is perfectly positioned to admire the pleasant views across the golf course as well as being in close proximity to all of the resorts amenities.
Inside, furnishings are comfortable and include air conditioning throughout, whilst outside homes a spacious sun terrace providing the ideal place to unwind after a day of activities. Take advantage of the gated pool, an added benefit for families, or dine al fresco under the covered terrace whilst relaxing and enjoying the views.
Located within easy access of all resort facilities; Golf Course, Club House, Golf Academy, Tennis, Paddle Tennis, Crocodile Club Restaurant, El Torrente Restaurant, The Sierra Sports & Fitness Club, Children’s Play Areas and Swimming Pools.
- Kitchen Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven, Hob, Fridge / Freezer, Coffee Machine, Breakfast Bar.
- Lounge A/C Unit, Ceiling Fan, TV with Satellite, DVD Player, Fire Place, Patio Doors, Terrace.
- Guest Bedroom with En Suite Double Bed, A/C Unit, Ceiling Fan, Shower, WC, Single Washbasin.
- Guest Bedroom Twin Beds, A/C Unit, Ceiling Fan.
- Guest Bedroom Single Bed, A/C Unit, Ceiling Fan.
- Bathroom Bath with hand held shower, WC, Double Washbasin, Bidet.
- Separate WC Single Washbasin, WC.
- Utility Area Exterior access, Washing Machine.
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Double Bed, A/C Unit, Ceiling Fan, Shower, WC, Twin Washbasin, Bath with hand held Shower, Bidet, Patio Doors, Solarium.
Lower Ground Floor
- TV Lounge A/C Unit, Ping Pong table, Satellite Digital TV, Home Cinema, DVD Player.
- External Built-in barbecue, Covered Terrace, Natural shade, Open dinning and seating area.
- Internet Wi-Fi system present within the property.
- View An envious position on the resort of Desert Springs with wonderful views of the 17th Hole of the Championship Indiana golf course.
- Type: Roman Style Pool
- Access: Steps, Ladder
- Depth: 1.20m - 1.85m
- Dimensions: 10.00m x 5.00m
- Open Poolside Shower
The Clubhouse Groceries List
Located in the Resorts Clubhouse Bar, The Clubhouse Groceries list provides all the necessaries available by pre-order and collection every day from 08.00hrs – 22.00hrs, it stocks a “micro” selection of items such as :-
- Breakfast Items
- Semi Cured Cheese
- Tinned Foods, Macaroni Pasta and Condiments
- Snacks and Chocolates
- Beers and Soft Drinks, Mineral Water and Milk
- Sun Screen & After Sun Cream
- Cleaning Materials and Household Items
Maid Cleaning Service:
Light clean & make beds.
New linen and new towels not included.
1 Bed Apartment & Townhouse – 16€
2 Bed Apartment & Townhouse – 20€
3 Bed Apartment & Townhouse – 24€
2 Bed Country Cottage – 24€
3 Bed Country Cottage – 30€
4 Bed Country Cottage – 36€
3 Bed Country Villa – 36€
4 Bed Country Villa & Country House – 44€
Properties with basement additional – 14.50€
Linen & Towel Change Supplement
Accommodation prices do not include a linen or towel change unless you stay for 7 days or longer. The standard towel provision is 1 Bath and 1 Hand towel per person.
1 Double or Twin Room Linen Change – 25€
1 Bath and Hand towel change – 4€
Extra Bath and Hand towel per person – 4€
Price Per Person Per Day
Breakfast at El Torrente
Cooked or Continental – 16.50€
Children’s 6-12 yrs – 9.50€
Children <6 yrs – 0€
Prices - 7 Nights Standard Occupancy of 7 People
|Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|
|4th – 30th Jun||1st Apr – 3rd Jun||14th Jul – 7th Sep|
|1st – 18th Oct||1st – 13th Jul||21st Dec – 7th Jan 2019|
|1st Nov – 20th Dec||8th – 30th Sep|
|8th Jan – 14th Feb 2019||19th – 31st Oct|
|15th – 28th Feb 2019|
|1st – 31st Mar 2019|
This property shares the following facilities with surrounding properties:
- Bicycle Hire
- Kids Club
- Childrens Play Area
- Internet / Wi-Fi Hotspots Available
- Games Room
- Gated Entrance
- Resort Information Office
- Multi-purpose court
- Gym & Fitness
- Complex Pool(s)
- Walking / Cycling Trails
- Spa / Beauty Treatments