This delightful three bedroom Pueblo Villa shares beautiful individually landscaped gardens and a swimming pool. Set within a cluster of a semi-closed community and located in the heart of the resort the property provides privacy and tranquillity.
Furnished to a high standard throughout the property offers all the mod cons. Outside is a large terrace area with pergola and built in barbecue, where you can relax in the warm climate whilst taking in the views of the fantastic Indiana golf course.
Located within easy access of all resort facilities; Golf Course, Club House, Golf Academy, Tennis, Paddle Tennis, Crocodile Club Restaurant, El Torrente Restaurant, The Sierra Sports & Fitness Club, Children’s Play Areas and Swimming Pools.
- Kitchen Washing Machine, Microwave, Oven, Hob, Fridge/Freezer, Coffee Machine.
- Lounge A/C Unit, Ceiling Fan, Satellite TV, DVD Player, Dining Facilities, Fireplace, Patio Doors, Terrace.
- Guest Bedroom Twin beds, Ceiling Fan.
- Bathroom Bath with overhead shower, Shower, WC, Single Washbasin, Bidet, Hairdryer.
- Separate WC Single Washbasin, WC.
- Master Bedroom with En Suite King size bed, A/C Unit, Ceiling Fan, Patio Doors, Balcony, Bath with overhead shower, WC, Twin Washbasin, Bidet.
- Guest Bedroom with En Suite Twin beds, Ceiling Fan, Shower, WC, Single Washbasin.
- External Built-in barbecue, Pergola & Open dinning area.
- Internet Wi-Fi system present within the property.
- View Frontline views of the 18th Hole of the Championship Indiana golf course with mountain views beyond.
- Type: Freeform Style Community Pool
- Access: Steps, Ladder
- Depth: 1.20m - 2.05m
- Dimensions: 14.00m x 6.00m
- Open Poolside Shower
The Clubhouse Groceries List
Located in the Resorts Clubhouse Bar, The Clubhouse Groceries list provides all the necessaries available by pre-order and collection every day from 08.00hrs – 22.00hrs, it stocks a “micro” selection of items such as :-
- Breakfast Items
- Semi Cured Cheese
- Tinned Foods, Macaroni Pasta and Condiments
- Snacks and Chocolates
- Beers and Soft Drinks, Mineral Water and Milk
- Sun Screen & After Sun Cream
- Cleaning Materials and Household Items
Maid Cleaning Service:
Light clean & make beds.
New linen and new towels not included.
1 Bed Apartment & Townhouse – 16€
2 Bed Apartment & Townhouse – 20€
3 Bed Apartment & Townhouse – 24€
2 Bed Country Cottage – 24€
3 Bed Country Cottage – 30€
4 Bed Country Cottage – 36€
3 Bed Country Villa – 36€
4 Bed Country Villa & Country House – 44€
Properties with basement additional – 14.50€
Linen & Towel Change Supplement
Accommodation prices do not include a linen or towel change unless you stay for 7 days or longer. The standard towel provision is 1 Bath and 1 Hand towel per person.
1 Double or Twin Room Linen Change – 25€
1 Bath and Hand towel change – 4€
Extra Bath and Hand towel per person – 4€
Price Per Person Per Day
Breakfast at El Torrente
Cooked or Continental – 16.50€
Children’s 6-12 yrs – 9.50€
Children <6 yrs – 0€
Prices - 7 Nights Standard Occupancy of 6 People
|Low Season||Mid Season||High Season|
|1st Oct – 31st Jan 2020||1st Feb – 30th Apr||1st Jul – 31st Aug|
|1st May – 30th Jun||1st – 30th Sep|
|1st Oct – 31st Jan 2021||1st Feb – 31st Mar 2021|
This property shares the following facilities with surrounding properties:
- Bicycle Hire
- Kids Club
- Childrens Play Area
- Internet / Wi-Fi Hotspots Available
- Games Room
- Gated Entrance
- Resort Information Office
- Multi-purpose court
- Gym & Fitness
- Complex Pool(s)
- Walking / Cycling Trails
- Spa / Beauty Treatments