RE-OPENING OF EL TORRENTE RESTAURANT
RESCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY 8TH JULY 2022
Dear Owner & Guest,
I am pleased to provide you with an update on the renovation and upgrade works that commenced on 16th May at El Torrente restaurant at the Club House.
Improvement works that have been undertaken to date both inside and outside of the restaurant include;
- The removal of the existing wooden decking and replacement with new
- The external wooden shutters have been replaced with a glazed screen that can be both opened during fine weather and closed during the winter months, providing the opportunity for comfortable dining within the gallery all year round
- The lawn terrace has been removed and replaced with tiled flooring allowing for the future introduction of an external bar with seating and sunshade
- Powder Creek and its cascade has been completely drained, and the considerable silt that had accumulated over the years removed, the rockwork exposed and cleaned with the water now running once again to refill
- The complete repainting of the Club House internally
Unfortunately, as a consequence of some unforeseen delays in final finishing works I must advise that the reopening date for El Torrente restaurant scheduled for Friday 1st July has now been rescheduled for Friday 8th July.
We deeply regret this further delay and any inconvenience it may cause you, however we wish to ensure that the restaurant is perfectly prepared for you from the first day of its reopening, which will also see the launch of our new and exciting menu.
Whilst works are being completed, the Crocodile Club restaurant will be open as follows;
- Monday to Saturday:
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Service 08.00hrs. to 23.00hrs.
Breakfast 08:00hrs. to 12.00hrs.
El Torrente Restaurant Renovations Update
‘Rock & Roast’ Lunch & Live Music 13:00hrs. to 19.30hrs.
Reservations can be made on line HERE or by calling 950 091 538.
We apologise once again for this unfortunate delay, which shall not be extended further, and very much look forward to welcoming you to the Crocodile Club and thank you for your continued support.
Desert Springs Resort
El Torrente restaurant at the Club House