Desert Springs Golf Club Tournaments Postponed




We wish to advise that in light of the current situation that all are experiencing respect to Coronavirus, that the decision has been taken by the Club to postpone all Club Tournaments effective immediately until further notice.

All persons that had entered the forthcoming St. Patrick’s Day Bowl scheduled for Tuesday 17th March and any future Club Tournament, shall receive a full refund of their entrance fee paid.

The safety and well-being of our personnel, residents, members and patrons is our main priority, and we are following WHO guidelines in working to minimise any health risk to all.

We thank you in advance for your understanding during these testing and ever-changing times and will of course advise at the appropriate time when Club Tournaments will be reintroduced.

For further information:

Malcolm Lacey
+ 34 670 613 900