Desert Springs is not merely spectacular, it is also rightly renowned for its warmth of welcome and quality of service, not just for golfers, but also for all owners, members and visitors. The available facilities are not restricted to golf alone, as Desert Springs has superb facilities for all kinds of relaxation, recreation, sports and other activities, including shopping. It is a luxurious ‘winter warm’ quality haven within Europe, for sports and leisure minded homeowners, members and visitors alike.
Membership of The Desert Springs Golf Club in itself, as well as home ownership, is an exclusive and highly esteemed attribute. Whisper it quietly, but members and homeowners include a number of the UK’s most famous all time sporting heroes; but we do not shout it loudly, that is not the style.
Desert Springs is after all a haven of quality, an exclusive retreat that is consolidating its position as the outstanding quality family resort and golf course in this part of Spain. Its reputation as a world-class international award winning resort grows steadily and Membership, as well as Ownership, becomes increasingly prestigious and sought after.
The membership categories available have been chosen to provide a choice to suit individual needs. They include Honorary, Founder, Open, Annual and Junior versions. However, at Desert Springs, there are, above all, two further very special and exclusive categories - Resort and Almanzora Bay Memberships.
The key to entry to this privileged group is ownership of an Almanzora Bay home, including on the Desert Springs Resort itself, Playa Marqués or Villaricos developments. This is because the Club only offers the chance to nominate Resort and Almanzora Bay Members to the owners of Almanzora Bay Properties.
There can be no doubt, homes within golf courses offer a singular charm and ambiance that is incomparable. Combine this with a specially tailored and exclusive golf membership, with service that creates a special sense of "belonging" and with the tremendous feeling of "well being" that comes from playing golf in a desert environment, such as Arizona is justly famed for, and the benefits of belonging to the Desert Springs Golf Club, on Europe’s only world class luxury Desert Resort are readily apparent.
Remember, a dedicated Membership Services team is on hand at all times to assist Members and provide Membership Services. They will be pleased to help you with any enquiries concerning new Memberships and applications.
Resort Members, Members Guests & Non Member Property Owner Green Fee Offers
Take a look at our PDF leaflet to see not just our tariffs, but also information of our special seasonal offers. Click the button to view/download the PDF:
The Benefits of Annual Membership;
• Unlimited rounds of Golf
• The facility to invite Member's Guests at discounted green fees
• A FREE one hour swing appraisal from a member of the Desert Springs Golf Academy PGA staff
• 25% Discount off Buggy Hire
• 25% Discount off electric and manual trolley rental
• 25% Discount off golf lessons
• 10% Discount off purchases from the Golf Boutique
• Included within the Adult (and Partner) Subscription Fee is a 200€ Food & Beverage credit that can be used at all outlets within the Resort. All expenditure against the credit benefits from a 5% Discount
• A superb colonial-style Clubhouse with its long veranda and deck over Powder Creek Rapids
• Member's Advance Priority Reservation of Tee Times
• The Opportunity to become federated to the Real Federación Española de Golf
• Member's Competition and Handicap Committees to liaise with the Club
• Eligibility to participate in Monthly Medals, Mixed Events, Running Competitions, Individual Stablefords and Major Club events; for example Captain's Day and Club Championship
• Clubhouse and Member's events, dinner dances, quiz and theme nights
Annual Partner Members receive the further benefit of a reduction of 25% off the Annual golf fee.
|Adult Membership||Junior Membership|
|Joining Fee:||NIL||Joining Fee:||NIL|
|Adult Annual Member
|Junior Annual Member
Partner Member Subscription Fee:
Partner Member Subscription Fee:
Annual Subscription Fees are payable on 1st January each year: If you join after this date up to and inclusive of 30th June 2018, the Subscription Fee payable shall be the Golf Fee (pro rata from the date of joining through to 31st December 2018) plus the €200 Food and Beverage credit.
Join from 1st July 2018: If you join on or after 1st July 2018 the Subscription Fee payable shall be the Golf Fee (pro rata from the date of joining through to 31st December 2019) plus the €200 Food and Beverage Credit.
Click to view or download in PDF format