THE INDIANA MASTERS
FRIDAY 13TH & SATURDAY 14TH NOVEMBER
Dear Members & Owners,
Further to confirmation received of two confirmed family member cases of COVID-19 at Desert Springs Resort, a virtual meeting of the Club Committee was held yesterday evening.
The unanimous view of the Club Committee was that in the interest of safeguarding the health and well-being of all, that the forthcoming Indiana Masters be postponed until further notice.
As always, we encourage all golfers to adhere to the ‘Players Golf Protocol’ previously distributed that can be viewed HERE that stipulates the main applicable measures and recommendations for golfers, thus ensuring adherence to social distancing and minimizing the risks of contagion (Covid-19).