RESORT RECEPTION, THE INDIANA COURSE &
GOLF ACADEMY OPENING HOURS
Dear Property Owner and Member,
We wish to provide you with an update of the Opening Hours for the Resort Reception, play on the Indiana course and practice at the Golf Academy.
Through to 31st May 2021 Resort Reception will be open Monday – Sunday
08.00hrs – 13.00hrs.
Between 1st June – 30th September Resort Reception will be open Monday – Sunday
08.00hrs – 18.00hrs
THE INDIANA COURSE
Through to 31st May 2021 tee times will remain available as present, Monday – Sunday from 08.00hrs – 13.00hrs. and course closure will be at 17.30hrs.
From 1st June – 30th September tee times will be available Monday – Sunday from 08.00hrs – 17.30hrs. and course closure will be at 19.00hrs.
All tee time reservation requests must be made preferably online, by email to email@example.com or by calling the Club Reception Monday – Sunday during opening hours on +34 950 091 518
Golf buggies if required, must be reserved when booking tee times.
WELFARE AND SAFTEY
As always, the health and safety of our owners, members, staff and visitors is, our number one priority. It is important to stress that this remains an extremely difficult situation, and it will be essential that golf at Desert Springs continues in a responsible and safe way. Government advice and policy must be adhered to at all times, ensuring that the safety and wellbeing of everyone is maintained at all times.
A series of guidelines and recommendations for the safe practice of the sport and wellbeing of golfers has been formulated into the ‘Instruction to the Player’ and can be viewed by clicking HERE
Its main purpose is to stipulate the applicable measures and recommendations for golfers, thus ensuring adherence to social distancing and minimizing the risks of contagion (Covid-19). These guidelines may be updated depending on further Government advice or amended social distancing measures.
Through to 31st May, the driving range will be closed.
Between 1st June – 30th September the driving range will be open Monday – Sunday between 08.00hrs – 19.00hrs
- Every other bay is closed to allow for practice in accordance with social distancing.
- Sanitizing wipes are available at the ball machine.
- Payment for range balls will be made by Euro coin directly at the ball machine dispenser.
- As previously advised, Members ‘Range Credit’ for the ‘State of Alert’closure has been entered onto a registry held at the Resort Reception in the Club House. Your credit can be redeemed by requesting a debit to your account at the Resort Reception who shall then organise the range balls for you.
- At the chipping and putting greens the holes have been equipped to prevent the ball from descending completely to the bottom of the cup. The player will collect the ball with the greatest possible prevention of touching the flag pole.
Please note that practice at the chipping and putting greens can continue after the driving range is closed with players using their own golf balls.
Director of Golf, Simon Coaker commented;
“As previously advised, the Club’s operational hours are under constant review. It is pleasing to advise that we are now able to schedule an increase to our Club services to a fuller operation, for the benefit and enjoyment of all.
We thank you all for your continued support and understanding in these unprecedented times and we encourage all to stay safe, stay well and we look forward to welcoming all back to the resort to enable you to enjoy your golf!”