Spend an entire lazy Sunday at the Crocodile Club at Desert Springs, Almanzora’s only super luxury family resort.
- Relax with pre –lunch drinks by the Croc Pool, or in the Bubble Pond, whilst the kids have a great time in the sand bunkers, the paddling pool and the games room.
- Then enjoy a really splendid traditional Sunday roast on the Croc’s Garden Terraces.
- Retire for a cooling swim in the pool and sleep it all off on the private sun lawns.
Shear unadulterated luxury!
From 1st July until 31st August, the splendid traditional DESERT SPRINGS SUNDAY ROAST, includes use of the Crocodile Club Pool and access to the Children’s Bunker & Play Areas!
For every Roast ordered, a free pass for use of the Crocodile Club Pool is included.
Remember that although The Sunday Roast Menu changes weekly, it always includes:
* A selection of Starters
* Main Course Selection, including the Desert Springs Traditional Roast Beef. Our ever so Snappy Chef, Steve “Dundee” Pegg, tells me he is working on a rolled, stuffed and roast Croc Special,…something to die for!
* Fresh Fish of the Week
* Choice of Delightful Desert Desserts
Two courses cost 20 €uros per person and three courses cost 25 €uros per person
Please reserve in advance, if at all possible.
For further information contact: Kristina Werner
Tel: (+34) 618 609 978