Tournament Reports 2023
THE PAST CAPTAIN´S CHALLENGE
A field of forty four (44) players gathered to compete for the Past Captain´s Chellenge. The format of the tournament was a AverageTeam Stableford of four players.
These are the results:
Individual Winner Nicky Vanstone 47 Points.
Winner Team with 35,2 Points:
- Gail McKemmie-Watson 43 Points.
- Rory McCartney 39 Points.
- Gil Hudson 38 Points. C/B
- Nicky Vanstone 47 Points.
- Patricia Deraedt 39 Points.
- Tom Shutlar 38 Points.
Nearest to the pin competition on hole #12 ¨Chiquita¨ Brenda Clark-Whittle.
Thanks to al participants and congratulations to the winners !
THE EPIPHANY CHALLENGE
A field of fifty- six (56) players, comprised of forty-nine (49) menbers and seven (7) guests gathered to compete for the Epiphany Challenge.
The format of the tournament was Individual Stableford and these were the results:
Over all winner Philip Angus 38 Points
- Philip Webster 37 Points.
- Martin Dixon 35 Points. C/B
- Stephewn Andrew Lilley 35 Points C/B
- Mark Butterworth 37 Points.
- Colm Ocuilleanain 36 Points. C/B
- Norah Ocuilleanain 36 Points. C/B
- Tom Henry 26 Points.
- Trevor Whiteway 25 Points
The nearest to the pin:
Hole #8 ¨Head Dunk¨ Gail Mckemmie-Watson.
Hole #14 ¨Tiburon¨ Brent Clark-Whittle.
Thanks to all participants and congratulations to the winners !
NEW YEAR´S STABLEFORD
A field of forty-four (44) players, comprised of thirty (30) members and fourteen (14) guests gathered to compete for the New Year´s Stableford.
The format of the tournament was Individual Stableford with the results as follows:
Over-all Winner Patrick James Wood 37 C/B
- 1st Gail Mackemmie-Watson 37 C/B
- 2nd Stuart Baynham 36
- 3rd Francisco Martos Molina 33
- 1st Martin Vanstone 34
- 2nd Jaki White 33 C/B
- 3rd Wikkie de Graff 33 C/B
- 1st Ignacio Mirasol Martin 34
- 2nd Lorna Parsons 32 C/B
- 3rd Nicola Iles 32 C/B
Nearest to the pin hole number 2 ¨El Burro¨: Gail Mackemmie-Watson
Thanks to all participants and congratulations to the winners!
Archived Tournament Reports